Thursday, July 11, 2013

A LATE letter this week... Wednesday July 10th

 

So our meeting with the new Mission President and his family was really cool . They came up to me and said how happy they were to have a Osborne here in Paraguay! The whole family seems really cool!

Sorry I didn’t write on Monday. We had a guy fixing our house and yesterday I couldn’t leave the house because I  was so sick. I’m not feeling so hot again… but just my luck!

We didn’t have our baptisms last week and I was pretty upset about it. We went to talk to the little girls family and her dad said he wouldn’t let it happen said he is going to make her decisions for his kids until they die! I was hoping that my companion would try to help me talk to the family because he is Latino and has a lot in common with them…But he doesn’t like to talk to people. He doesn’t like to work at all. I’m hoping for a new companion. I feel really stressed!! I’m really home sick right now! Arrgg   Will you all pray for me to get a new comp? I’ve had this special assignment for going on 3 months and I need a comp that wants to do the work.  I don’t know how much the New Mission President knows about the situation. Elder Armstrong does and he works in the office. It would be pretty awesome if I get changes this next week tho…

Elder Gordon leaves tomorrow for home! Today he is spending the day with the New Mission President and Family. He is going home a week early for Baseball. I’m going to miss that guy!

So Whit is having a boy… So Cool! Naming him Trey? .. kinda like Trevy…

Stay Classy!

Love you Family

Elder Osborne

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment