Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 22nd Trev got a new companion

Hey what’s up family ?...

That’s so awesome you went to Elder Gordon’s homecoming! Hearing about the bowling alley just brought tears to my eyes haha we planned doing that and being cops together so we could hangout forever I miss that kid he helped me a lot when I had rough times! He is a really good friend! We got along so good together. 

Yes..  I know all the Elders with red ties. Yeah that is Elder Staker. He’s such a cool kid! 

He went to Riverton High with Dallas.

That’s cool he might paint the Horse trailer…What color?

 

Yeah I do have a purifier but I’m feeling so much better now that I’ve been buying water :)

It’s so weird that now I’m one of the older missionaries!

I didn’t get transferred but I got a new companion! Yeah ..I’m with a local that has never taught before never been a local missionary and never done divisions with missionaries its AWESOMEEE! He’s so cool ha he doesn’t teach very much but he really loves to be teaching and working!!!!! He is a little fat kid he is like 5 ‘4 about 180 so a little rolly pully but he’s so funny his name is Juan Ortiz. He doesn’t have a name tag so everyone just wonders what’s going on ….but its alright! We’ve been tearing it up out here! We went  out and found about 15 new investigators this week and just worked a ton! It feels really good to have a comp that wants to work! So Juan lives with me but I feel bad because he doesn’t have much cloths or anything … His family didn’t really have time to prepare for this! He will get his mission call in a couple weeks so we will get on a bus and go to his area when the mission call comes….I’m pretty excited haha  This is like a Per Mission for him.

We had 25 missionaries go home last change and only had 6 come out so they didn’t want to shut down a bunch of areas so they asked some bishops to find people from there wards and my comps dad is a bishop our in the boonies here in Paraguay. So pretty much training but its hard cause he didn’t have the mtc experience or never done any splits with missionaries….Greenie for sure!

My old comp got transferred out far with one of my friends I was super bummed that my buddy had to deal with it now but maybe he can better than I did It was just a tough situation. 

I left my camera  at the house I forgot it so I will send lots of pictures next week.

Goshhh that’s horrible about Sharla! …I just started my fast! I love you family! gosh that scaryyy! 

It’s “P” day today I made corndogs and played soccer then I hung out with Elder Andrel he is from Jordan High and now we are going to go look for a hoodie because it’s so cold here and I lost my voice ha.

 

I love you lot’s

Stay Classy

Elder Osborne

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment