Monday, August 12, 2013

July 29th

 

 

Mom if you could just send package and put some water money in my account that would be great! I need to buy some and I’m dead broke just cause I had to pay for the power I’m hoping to get paid back in a couple of weeks!  I would love some sun flower seeds, chap stick and short socks.

I’m wearing a hoodie in this pic I don’t think I’m suppose to wear it because it say’s Yankees across the front of it but I wear it Because it gets cold here I need to get pants I only have a couple pair and some shoes here too! I do have a couple of thin and not warm sweaters its super cold ha I either have a long shirt or a shirt with a sweater cause I don’t have enough clean to have them both always hahaha and only have 2 pants that I use ha but its alright ha it will be warm soon!

I bought a shirt last week its a long one it was like 20 dollars and a Indian lady made it I will send a picture next week I’m only going to wear it for baptisms because need a white shirt and everything is yellow now haha 

This pic is the owners of our house I was teasing them told them we were just going to go home ant eat flour and water and so they invited us to eat at there houses sometimes now! And that’s there son Heraldo he loves me every time he sees me her runs and yells “Elmer!”  and gives me a hug we got in a water fight and that’s our water gun  we were on the same team vs all the big guys!

So yeah right here down the street from my house someone just got killed for 50 mil that’s like 10 dollars! So crazy!

Alright thanks Mom  and Dad…I love you have a great week :)  Tell Whit ,Shar, Wes and Sam I love them (didn’t hear from them this week) I’m doing good and loving my companion Elder Ortiz. We are tearing it up here We have 2 baptisms scheduled!

Love you all

Elder Osborne

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment