Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love all the prayers coming my way!

Momma and Pops~

This is my letter home for the week. i am sorry if i didnt always treat you like the amazing mom and dad that you are. i love you and miss you like crazy.  i have the hardest time eatting the food here. i want some of my mommas goood cookin.

So the mtc,..  we call the mtc in provo the enterpise.   the mtc here is the BLACK PEARL  because everything is dirty we dont have teachers that often. most everything is breaking.  we dont have power the water only works sometimes. and the food is iffy hahahaha but it is under construction its so loud ppl tearing down walls and putting down carpet all day.  it is very ghetto haha.  

This week we went out proslolotismo  prosolyting cant spell that one either. haha but me and my companion dont get along very good because he wont open up very well.  He is trying to be something he is not and its very frustrating.  but last saturday i got him to realize god sent us to paraguay to be who we are.  he doesnt want a bunch of robots he wants our different personalities.  he is finally starting to be kinda cool.  I like all the other companions a ton more.

I am getting pretty good at rapping and playing soccer.  sister openshaw the mission presidents wife baught me a knee brace and brings me ice and heat pads for my knee because it has been bugging me like crazy. but i hope i will start to get use to it.

We eat a ton of weird things here. i have been counting all the fruits i eat since friday i have had 24 apples and 18 bannans and like 5 pears thats the only stuff we have. pretty dumb thought we would have way sweet fruits yano.    Every meal is meat and huge portions so i have been doing pushups and situps and got me a sweet six pack goin haha

Its supper stressful being here because i know the least spanish so its very very frustrating.

I got to go so i love you next week i get more time to write and they say in paraguay we get a hour and a half.   i cant even print the letters off so i havent read a lot of them because they dont even have a printer on this beautiful ship.  but mother i would love it if you could send some stamps. i have been borrowing them from other missionaries. it takes about 4 weeks to get here so please be fast or send them to the paraguay mission home.

please keep in your prayers for my knee.....   im gonna be alright but i love the prayers haha 

well stayy classy keep it real 

No comments:

Post a Comment