Wednesday, July 18, 2012

week 3!

heyy momma and pops

 im here in the mtc very stressed out ive lost about 10 pounds we go out prosliting then i cant walk for 2 days because my knee starts to pop like crazy. but its gonna get better. I got a knee brace its very stressful and the presidents wife always gets me worked up asking if i need surgery and its stresses me out because im not coming home until my 2 years is done. I need to do this.

 they are still buildinghere in the MTC we do service for 2 hours a day helping them get it ready. its way ghetto but it will be nice. we have a teacher half the time.

my companion is still way lame and i dont get along with him but ive got way lose with all the other missionaries. tommorrrow 8 more americans come and 1 from alta high there are already 2 here from alta. so we have alot from utah its pretty cool. there is a total of 17 missionaries here in the MTC now.

i am starting to learn some spanish. its way hard because have to conginate all the words and everyone else is so good its hard because compare myself to everyone.the mission pres wife. always come ands talks to me because i dont know why actually but she knows im probably having the hardest time out of everyone here. so she always is here to comfort me and talk to me its been way nice because its like my momma away from home.  my companion is to help me with the language but he is sick of helping me now so i just talk to everyone else. everything will be alright in 3 weeks i will get a lation companion and were always with a group so i just hang with my best buddies elder rigby and elder dickson

 i didnt even think about kobo being here tell his mom to have him come to the mtc to see me the parking lot for the mtc is the same for the temple.
the open house is aug 4 and we get to go threw it but the dedication is like 5 days after we leave so kinda stinks.

i miss you guys soo much. today is the first day we have had good food we had enpanadas and we get mcdonalds tonight.  I think that I'm going to become a vegaterian when I get back... all they serve is meat.

They have different toliets here they are called badea after you go to the bathroom they squirts water on your butt. I want one when I get home.

There is donkeys, horses and dogs everywhere in the city. There is garbage all over in the streets and they just light it on fire I would never bring my family here. I cant take my camera to the city it will get stolen.
talk to you next week

Stayyy classyy
  
Trev

 
p.s. hey Tristan-
i was upset the day of your operation and was crying so i went to my mission president to talk. We had a prayer and he told every missionary in the MTC so like 42 ha praying for you I Love you man stay good and strong. know i am praying for you every single day as well as over 40 other missionaries. -Love Trev

1 comment:

  1. Love this! What a sweet guy. Trisan is praying for him too!

    ReplyDelete