Thursday, August 9, 2012

7/31/2012

Hola familia

Well another week here in the MTC.  its been real crazy here lately they decided to put carpet down so we always have a different classroom because they can’t find places for us but its alright.
 My buddy is here from Alta Howell Asay it was so nice to have him here.  next week we get new Americans and I get a lation companion. finally the president talked to me because he knows my companion is kinda crazy and he says I will get a cool latino.
 My best friend here is elder Tanner Rigby from Provo.  I love this kid we are on the same floor. he is like a big brother makes sure i dont do anything to hurt my knee.
 I started getting a gap in my teeth like Westons its pretty gnarly.
 My knee to be honest freakin kills I wanted to come home so bad because of it until one of my lation roomamates came up to me and gave me his favorite soccer shirt. I asked why and he said I look like the missonary that baptised him and then he started crying I can barley understand him but he is the only memeber in his family and they disowned him when he decided to come on a mission its so crazy!
Yesterday we got some letters I was the only missionary to get any it was so nice getting letters you have no idea I love you guys so much. Mattea that is so amazing congrats on making team your a amazing im so proud of you. I wish I could see how its going and ride some more with you.
Hey Sharla how are you I miss you so I have been having dreams about all the little girls lately and how much I miss them I got a letter from preslie and a  picture. I have a picture of the 3 girls hung up on my wall I love them so  much!

Stay Claasssy!
I miss you all like crazy!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment