Friday, August 17, 2012

August 15th

Familia~
heyyy familia how is everything going.  its so good to hear from you I miss you all like crazy. I got my first letters it was perfect because I needed them so bad this week.

So I got something to tell Dad that will make him happy so there is an Elder Armodio he is Italian. I love talking to him he is from Utah but he hasn’t lived in the states to long so he talks sweet. I told him that Dad went to Italy on his mission. He said you must be a great man because only the good people in the world are from Italy or go on their missions there. He is way funny.

I love being here only Im ready to go to Paraguay. There are some funny things about Paraguay like when they talk it sounds like beatboxing because its Spanish but super sloppy!  so the people from paraguay told me it doesnt rain there that often at all and its way hot.  Other missionaries told me that  no one wants to get called to Paraguay because of the snakes and they suck at soccer. That’s pretty funny. I heard  that the missionaries are always doing service they help ppl build houses and churches thats pretty sweet.

Well it’s the temple open house. They let us go to the Temple. Its not done yet but its my favorite temple. The baptismal font is incredible. This temple is very pretty.

My new latino companion is really cool he is nice he knows some English.  his name is Elder Martinez. I have been so stressed because my teachers and no one in my district speaks any english and they speak so fast I  dont really understand its so frustrating but it will be alright. I dont talk very much in class anymore because I only know the basic things in spanish but its alright things will get better We have teachers more often they gave us a girl Avces and a guy named Catila. They are way cool.
Every night we have to plan a lesson to teach an investigator. On Sunday they let all the Americans be together. It is way nice. We all have to plan talks and than the Presidents picks 3 of us to talk. I haven’t had to do it yet been pretty lucky because my Spanish is lackin.
I have made pretty cool friends here. Its been hard but I know it will be better once I get to Paraguay and not sitting here stressing about the language and my knee so much. my knee is jackked but it will be okay  I hope.
Mattea I have a story for you. I had to go out proselyting and I saw this punk kid teasing his little sister and I started to cry a little bit because I know how much he is going to regret teasing her . It was just like me. So I walked over and gave her my alfajor it’s a cookie with carmel inside dipped in chocolate its very popular here. I will have to bring one home to you. I hope you know that I love your stinkin guts. You’re the best little sister around. I hear you are going to get another horse. That is so cool. Im so proud of you. Mattea I wish I would have been more involved with piano when I was your age I know its hard now but it is such a cool talent you have. I’m super jelous. Keep up the good work and keep making good choices I don’t worry about that just have fun and keep being SMART!
I hope you know you’re the most important people in my life. Thank you for always being so good to me and even when I was a punk and wasn’t going to go on a mission you all still loved me and helped me out so much!
Look up D&C 9:7-8- The reason im in Argentina (Soon to be Paraguay)
I love you all so much
Stay Classy!
Elder Trevor Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment