Monday, August 27, 2012

8/22/2012



Hey family
Yesterday I didnt get the chance to write the power went off then when it came on there were 70 lations going crazy for computers so I decided  I would just write today and let you all know how much I love you.
On  Tuesday I fly to Paraguay it has been very hard paying attention in class the last week because we are learning the same things over and over again so its very hard im very excited to get out of here and get to Paraguay. Its going to be so sweet im so excited! there are 23 of us going to Paraguay there are 11 gringos and the rest are  latinos,
They say that Paraguay is going to be crazy because the missionaries run the church. pretty cool I guess ha they say for service we build houses and schools pretty good time right. Its so hot here and they say this is the coldest Paraguay will ever be so I dont know how excited I am for the heat but im so excited to finally get there
So. I was walking around and a missionary told me I look familiar crazy thing was he was on Kolbys super leauge baseball team. pretty insane
So on Saturday when we went into the city I got in a house talking to a old man and he was trying to preach to me and after about a house with my broken Spanish I look at him and asked do you believe anything we are saying?  will you pray if what we are saying is true and he said no so we just walked out of his house. then as we were walking away he started to be interested it was a pretty cool experience.
Next time I talk to you I will be in Paraguay!
I love you all like crazy!
Stay classy!
Elder Trevor Osborne


No comments:

Post a Comment