Thursday, August 9, 2012

8/8/2012

Well im learning the spanish pretty good.
Its crazy but the language is coming it was wicked I was talking to a investigador and I taught the entire lesson in spanish and after I couldnt rememeber anything I had said I know its not me teaching here its the spirit its sweet.

This monday i will get a latio companion im sooo excited!
My comp is being a little better he recognized he was being a jerk and now he helps me alot
so it was pretty cool my comp changed his whole teaching approach cause he just does doctrine and I told him all the time ppl dont care they just want someone friendly and he didnt believe me but now he is starting to be a good guy haha but Im still looking forward to getting a new companion
Im almost leaving the mtc and im soooo excited its time to get out of here my departure date is August 28th.
I had to get a haircut here and they gave me the ugliest haircut the back looks awful I miss our salon and wish I would have learned how to do it myself haha.

We got to go through the temple one day but it wasnt finished yet they didnt have most the furniture so I hope we will get to go in the next couple weeks. they cant have us help with the open house because they cant rely on our spanish and there are not many ppl going through the open house its nothing like the draper open house probably 100 ppl a day is it

I started reading the book of mormon a lot here since last thursday I started mosiah and now I am in alma 29 so almost 180 pages
Me and my friend Elder Rigby are having a way good time here cause we are just being ourselves i just hope my knee gets better soon and everything will be perfecty I have been working it out a ton and running on it so I can get it strong
Argentina is way weird I got kissed by a old woman on saturday because she wouldnt talk to us and no one else either so I grabbed her broom and started sweeping her drive way and she asked me what we are doing here and I said we just want to help ya. She asked where our families are and I cried and said they are in Utah and she gave me a hug and kissed me and said she doesnt know why we came here but she knows its right if 19 year old boys would do it
I'm sending a few pics-

This is the missionary that gave me a soccer jersey and told me I look like the missionary that baptised him and cried it was pretty sweet he is the only member in his family they dont write him because they dont support the church. Elder Lemos

I finally sleep in a bed but I dont really fit!
My not so cool companion Elder Haslop
Elder Rigby- my best friend than Elder Smith than Elder Dickson and than me

The only tall people here!!
My goofy friends
i love you all
Trev
P.S. Hey Rosey how are you?Imiss you lil tike so much I heard you have been doing way awesome in 4Hand might get another horse thats so cool mattea im so proud of you congrats
hey I miss you I have been reading the BOM alot and been thinking about you a ton there is a girl missionary here hermana wood and I told here you want to go on a mission she told me its the best decision she has ever made and girl missionaries get so many baptisms its incredible mattea i think you should really think about it and in doctrine & covants chapter 9 vs 7 and 8 a very improtant scripture to me because it is what I did in preparing myself to come on a mission you should read it i love you mattea sooo much

 Stayyy Classsy
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment