Friday, July 6, 2012

Power has been out this week!

hola familia

this is weird i havent seen all of you for so long i miss you guys like crazy.  they said that the mtc here would be better well it definately still is very difficult.  I have a way hard time learning the language everyone else took at least 3 years of spanish and i dont know anything.  this is soo hard and so frustrating . I can pray in spanish and bare my testimony but that is it other then the basics.  tommorrow they give me and my companion bus tokens and just send us out to the city.  my teacher always teases me because he has no heart.and tells me he hope i survive because he is average height here and he is atleasta foot and a half shorter than me.

 so basic day here we wake up at 6 and we do service. they have us vaccum or clean.  if there is water it is cold and we  take a shower.  i always have the best shower because no one else likes it because there isnt a curtain but its way sweet today me and this spanish elder were having a rap battle in the showers.  they know alot of eminem and tupac and 50 cent its so funny. they were calling me a backstreet boy .

 we play basketball everyday and on day 1 i was running and slipped it was a rainy day, and my bad knee popped and it has been swollen since and doesnt bend so great.  so i hope tommorrow will be alright because we are walking for a very long time.

 my commpanion is from hillcrest highschool he wrestled against ethan jones. casey heslop.  But my favorite 2 elders are from utah state elder dickson and from provo elder rigby.  They are just like ryan head and zach farnsworth.  i have never been as close to a bunch of dudes as i am with these two.   

well they were going to let us write again on Wednesday because that is our p day. but the pówer was out for a couple days so we didnt get computers.  this place is nuts sooo ghetto haha but so cool.   i miss you all and i love you all so much.    it was amazing i opened and had almost 30 emails woww i have an amazing familia thank you for the love i love you so muchhh.



stayyy classsy
     your favorite son 
       ( wes sorry little guy hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment