Monday, October 15, 2012

General conference week.


What’s up family?
I hear your on the way to St George.. that’s rockin!

I just got off a bus to de jibawaju its about 3 hours from our house and we had to go there for a Zone Conference. Zone Conferences are usually lots of fun. I was with Elder Bayles and Hermana Wood they came from the mtc with me.

So this week General Conference was rough. We didnt get a signal at our church so I was only able to watched half a sesion on Saturday and half a sesion on Sunday and no priesthood it was awful. On Sunday we had 9 people watching conference in that bad boy and 6 of us were missionaries so people don’t really care it’s sad!
On Saturday we had a sleepover so I slept in our hammack The dang thing broke in the middle of the night I fell on top of this Mexican kid..LOL…Ouch!

But this month on the 27th Elder Bednar is coming to paraguay to give us a devotional pretty cool! I’m really excited about that!

So the pictures I sent this week are of my church its the biggest church here because it’s the stake center.

It rained way bad so we had a huge flood and next month it is suppose to rain all month long they say it gets upto 2 feet deep pretty crazy!
It’s still way hot and when it rains it sucks…
other than that it is just me and the sun!

I Got my package from Mom! Loved it! They said I have another one at the office so I will get that at some point. For Christmas I would LOVE a 49’s Hat with the flat rim. We are able to wear hats here! I wish I would have brought the hat from Trek..The ones they have here are no good! I know it is expensive for postage but it means so much to get something from HOME!

That pretty much sums up the week!

Stay Classy!

Stay Cool!

Stay on your knees!

Love,

Elder Osborne










No comments:

Post a Comment