Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I can actually leave the house this week! 10/1


Hey Family!
How are you all doing in Utah? I’ts wicked hot here! It’s about 120* today! It is Hot and windy!
I’m still going on visits and yeah the President knows that I have had Dungue Fever. I’m doing better now but I still have the killer headache and still a little sick and very weak.but yes mom, I’m doing a ton better! I can actually leave the house now! Missionaries get this but it hasn’t happened for a while so it was just weird that I would get it. haha Yeah mom, I use the mosquito repellent it but its wicked hot here it sweats off in like 5 minutes after walk outside! It’s a hot you have never seen mom haha

I’m sending some pictures -These are the 2 hermanas in our area (sister missionaries) . Its cool they had a baptism last Friday. This is a picture of them and their new member. We mainly work with the menos activos and try to get people to come back to church our biggest concern here in Conception

Our baptism didn’t show up to his baptism hahaha. That kind of stinks. We are going to go visit with him this week to find out what is going on.

This picture is one of my favorite little person. Javier.

These kids love me to death because I will play with them. so we usually go visit them at nights that’s when we do most of our visits because its way hot here. It’s 120* here today! It’s getting unreal hot and it’s hard to buy water all day because its wicked expensive!

This is one of my most favorite families! They live about 40 min away we go there every other day. They live in the ward their house is about the size of our basement bathroom ….maybe smaller and the have 6 people in their family. The dad hunts crocodiles for a job making 50 mil a week that equates to about 10 dollars. (Soooo poor) I love them so much!

The district leader had to go to Asuncion for meetings so my district leader from the MTC is here in conception with me and my companion. I need some new Spanish scriptures so he is buying them in Asuncion for me there like 150 mil so like 30 dollars. I did get some in the MTC but they are not very good quality.

So this week we had a visit with a man and he was making fun of me because my Spanish and he kept spitting his vodka in my face and I almost wanted to get up and hit him right in the face because of how he was acting and then I just stood up and said the only difference between our religion and others is we know God wouldn’t give us a prophet and then take them away and not have them anymore. I think his wife felt bad for the way he was acting. She asked us to come back when he isn’t drunk so we will see how this goes. It’s kind of frustrating because it seems like here everyone is drunk by noon.

I wonder if Sister Amakom was in the nicer part of conception( They usually put the sisters in the nicer areas) there are 3 ramas I’m in rama 3 we have to walk 40 minutes to get to a paved road and to get to any store so we only come here every Monday and Tuesday for meetings.

I’m praying for Grandma Great all the time I hope she will be there when I am home I love her so much and I miss her like crazy!

I love you like crazy!
Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment