Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trevor has Dengay! 9/24

Hey Fam

How is everything going?

Last week was a little rough the Doctor wouldn’t let me and my comp leave the house ha so we only went out at nights because I have the Dengay! Dengay isn’t something you get from people it’s from mosquitos. I didn’t eat for 4 days and before that I threw up everything I ate so I got pretty skinny in the last 2 weeks. I lost about 15 pounds in 2 weeks! The Doctor said the first time you get it it is exactly like having the flu! and I have had a pretty gnarly flu all week! My belt doesn’t fit me anymore and none of my pants ha so its kinda a bummer. My companion has a bad cold…but things are real swell here.

This week went by really slow because we couldn’t go out and work to much but I studied and read a ton and sent a package home and got some sweet things from the people. The package cost me about 156 mil. (I think that is about $28).

So we have had zone conferences it crazy because we drive 3 hours. It was cool to see my buddy Bayles is in my zone and Hermana Wood. It’s a good time but my best friend is my companion.

Elder Rigby is in Asuncion 7 hours away he writes me every week I love that kid ha he is going to be my best friend when I’m home. between him and Gordon

I really am having a good time here! But seriously I’ve had a freakin’ rough start between the bad knee and now the dengay ! ha ha probably the worst start that could ever happen to a missionary! but I love the people!

We had 7 investigators in church none of them are the ones that we have been teaching so they are all just new investigators. ours have a different excuse every week it get frustrating!

So, me and Elder Gordon decided that when we get home, we are going to open up a bowling alley and call it 2 hot dudes.... so it will be cool !ha ha

Elder Gordon has been here now for 4 months so I might be here until January – Unless I get sick again and they send me to the big city!

That’s so cool about Mattea getting a bow for her Birthday! I want to start hunting way bad! everyone here hunts and I want to be into it!

I’m sending some pictures…umm the one with the chicken is Gabilon. He has to come on most visits with us because we don’t speak Guarani.

This picture is of me with a facial hair I just wanted to see how amazing I look now I know hahah. Me and Elder Gordon on “P” day being silly.!

We got a Canadian flag just because it spices up the room ha

The pink building is out house…. yeah it’s pretty sweet!

These pictures are of the kids that live next door. They are about the ages of Preslie, Paisley and Tynslee. So I feel like I have brown nieces here in Paraguay. They knock on our door all the time and want us to come out and play with them. We spend a lot of time with them. They are so cute!

This is a Picture of a girl we are teaching. She is Mattea’s age. It makes me really miss Mattea a lot! She is drawing on my arm.

This is a sweet picture of our pringles stach…Yummm.

That’s pretty much a wrap up of my week.

I Love you Family, More than you will ever know!

Stay classy!

Elder Osborne










No comments:

Post a Comment