Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17th

Hey Family-

I'm just in ol' Paraguay ...This week was a long one I had the flu ha...That's my life story always sick and my comp is too!

Tomorrow we go to a place called Santa Nee for a party like thing with 4 zones I'm pretty excited!
I keep in contact good with old Elder Rigby and with Elder Gordon. He lives in the same house as my best bud from the MTC Elder Dickson so its pretty cool!

This week our baptism didn't go threw but were hoping for next week!

I got the package thank you so much I love the cards and the hat whenever I get home I put it on I wear it all the time I love it so much and everyone gives my compliments on it I love it and needed it so much!
thank you!

Yesterday something funny happened I was visiting this kid Philepe and his neighbor is this little old man and he has a horse and wagon. He was training a new horse so he gets off the wagon and the horse takes off!... and everyone starts laughing at him cause he is a 75 year old man can barley walk so I take off running after the horse and catch it like quarter mile down the road and drive it back to the old man and now I'm really tight with all the neighbors and the old man! It was way cool and no one thought I would know how to drive them but I got taught by my old man :) !

Me and my comp are trying to do something for the family that feeds us every Sunday for Christmas because they are always trying to do so much for us and they have nothing...

Our bishop didn't get Xed...I guess. but its actually really sad! He won't go to church because he feels so bad. He is still the president every time he sees me he gives me a hug and cries he is super close with me not as close with my comp cause doesn't know him as much. its really sad because it happens so often here (stealing) because they have nothing.

Yeah...We get to talk next week!
Love ya Family
Stay Classy!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment