Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 3rd

Heyy love and miss you guys!

This week rained a ton! I was on a division with a different missionary and he didn't have a jacket or a unbrella so we just toughed it out and it was rough but it was way fun in the rain! I've got pictures! Crazy hua?!

I need to learn spanish better tho its hard not knowing it i need to learn fast I'm learning more Guarani than Spanish right now!

We were teaching a kid Ganzolo but his family started to beat him because he was listening to us to we don't know what we should do about this anymore!

I really am having a good time my comp is different but he is cool!
My comp thinks I will get changed this next change so hopefully closer to the city where I actually can recieve mail!
That's what I'm hoping for!

This week is rough with our ward. We don't know what to think about the Bishop. He doesn't want to do anything so i set up the home teaching situation in our ward to help the members ... haha weird right?!
I set up names and home teaching assignments and companions and its dumb because we have to call everyone to remind them but It's going to be worth it I guess because last week we only have 41 people in church!

Once a week I get to go on splits- my comp is the district leader. It makes things kinda nice.

We have Adriana and Marco that are our other investigators.

Mom- if you send package I would love socks short socks I would just love it ...and candy!
and pictures stuff like that sort of stuff and ties oh man! I like the ones you send in email but I want the ones you send by mail so I can hold them.
Oh sweet.. This guy I'm teaching is making me aligator scripture cases because I'm teaching him English I just hope I don't get transferred before there done!

Mattea~Thats a way good lookin horse by the time I'm home it will be ready to ride that's so cool!

I miss you so much!

Stay Classy!
Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment