Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov. 25th

Hey mamma whats up?
My new comp is pretty cool he is more strict than the other for sure but im trying to break him in.
He told me im the funnest missionary he has been with so hopefully we have a good time and keep it up! He really really really likes to study it freakin sucks but its alright the way i learn the best is now i have to talk a lot more because no one knows him so i talk to everyone now and my spanish doesnt suck so i guess thats kinda cool this week i started being way good buddies with all he kids because i just need to have fun cause my comp is kinda serious so i play with all the kids and my comp was telling me i need to be more serious and we would be better and then the little kid i was hanging with comes upto me and says hey what do i have to do to be baptised and i said do you want that and he said yes!I want to hang with Osborne and now on my comp has been a lot cooler to me about it hahaha pretty funny!

I have a meeting tommorrow in Asuncion so I'm hoping that the other package came.I hope so!

Yesterday i had to go talk to his dad my comp wasnt with me just me with my crap spanish and i understood completely which was sweet his dad just wants him to wait until the kid knows for sure so i told the kid hey you should pray
the next day he said so i prayed and i didnt get a answer so i decided to do it again and i had to do it twice but i want to be baptised ha kinda funny so idk what will happen His name is Gasado and I have Adriana and another Marco and 2 girls all of them should happen this month!

Whats up dad?
Well my new comp is a lot different he is pretty col tho he is the district leader so he thinks he has to be very strict so he trys to be kinda a bummer!
We got some baptisms set up tho its way cool i wont be able to write as long with this companion tho i have to rush now shoot ...
This week i set up 3 baptisms i am really sick today ive been throwing up all day today is the sickest ive been man its hard sometimes but my comp wants to start writting some girls he just got dear johned so im lookin for some so he will like to email longer even if they dont like the guy just help me out yano haha
My companion, he plays rugby he has been sick this week too... He thinks it is this area!


No comments:

Post a Comment