Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 12th

Hey Dad I love you~

This last week was the worst I've been my knee was shot and I woke up and couldn't breathe idk whats goin down with me right now with all my sickness I was having the hardest time in the world breathing and when I took deep breaths it felt like a knife was stabbing me this was Wednesday, Thur and Fri sucked so bad idk what's wrong with me hahha. Yeah thats my knee all wrapped up and iced.
This is the hardest thing I've ever done! I'm always sick! I'm always hurt! I don't speak the language well...but I know I need to do it!

So, about the lady were teaching.. we're going to have to get some papers for her she lost the papers that say shes legal ha so she cant be married yet!
But we have new investagators. A kid named Juan he's 12. He follows us around everywhere. He is the kid that lives with juniors best friend! He came over one day and Junior left and Juan wouldn't leave! so we took him with us to 3 lessons! so I told my comp we will just keep him walkin with us and take him to his own baptism because he never leaves our side! except he hasn't come around for 2 days now ha ha
and we have Marco and his wife and he smokes but he came to church this week!
In my ward there is a guy that I look up like crazy!
He has 2 daughters and 1 son! His name is Gabilon I will send a picture!
5 years ago he said he had the life! He had a wife that was sweet in the church he just got baptised and just quit smoking!
He moved to Argentina for 5 months to get money for his family and the day he came home his wife was gone and the kids were living with the neighbor! His wife abandonded him! with 3 kids
He is the elders president and he calls me and my comp everyother day to go on visits with us because he doesn't have anything else to do! He is the most faithful person I've ever met! He doesn't miss church for anything! poorest family I've ever met between him and the Chavez family they have nothing! They have been members for 5 months and the dad makes 100 mil a week about 25 dollars!

Have a great week..
I love you like crazy!

Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment