Tuesday, November 6, 2012

October 29th

Hey what’s up family ?
I love you , I miss you!
I went into Asuncion this week. It was the crazy longest drive ever!...its about an 8 hour bus ride there and the way there we were on a crappy bus so we stopped a freakin ton!
> This week we didn’t get to work much because Monday and Tuesday we have meetings and Friday and Saturday we were gone.
> But this Sunday they called me in the morning to give a talk!
>It’s shortest talk I’ve ever given I talked for about 5 minutes my Spanish isn’t very good and they didn’t give me any time to prepare.
Elder Bednar was way cool. I got very last row. Our bus showed up at our hotel 15 minutes before he started so we barley made it there were 400 other missionaries there also.

We got in Asuncion and we got to sleep in a hotel with a shower and it was so nice the shower actually worked first time I’ve felt clean since the mtc! It was amazing ha
> We got to eat some good food and go to a grocery store that had American food it was pretty cool.
> When we were in Asuncion we had to take the buses everywhere and ask Weston or Sam about the buses there nuts ! I was standing up and they took off as I was paying and I flew ..my wallet flew out of my hands and I almost took out like 5 people! all the missionaries were laughing ha but was my first time haha
> was funny tho!
Here are a couple pictures of my week

little Javier
Stacy
Then its’ me and Micheal
Then little Javier and his cousin


> I need some pictures of the family and of everything and candy! sunflower seeds and the sour patch made my day I love them so much! And red peppers,,,yes!!!
And garment bottoms- I have been doing my own laundry because our clothes come back dirtier and stink so i do laundry in the sink now.
Love you all!
Stay Classey!
Elder Osborne


No comments:

Post a Comment