Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 18th


Hey Fam
So here is some pictures of my week i got a call from the President saying i need to stop tellin my mother when im sick because she called worried sick! Ha so Mom im sorry i would love vitamins i didnt go to the doctor im going to go this week to get xrays of my lungs.

We might be paying for 2 weddings in thge next 2 weeks its the only way we can get baptisms. we are working on getting a new bishop people wont come to church because he is there!
When we had our old bishop there was an average of 150 people in church and since he has been we are at 60 and dropping so i hope we can figure it out would be cool!

Today is changes and i might be getting a new companion i will get packages for sure so thats the thing im the most excited for is being able to get everything that is in the office!


So, I dont know whats wrong with my chest! sometimes i feel awesome and then at night i cant breath or it just hurts like wild at night! kinda bummer it will figure itself out soon i know it :)
Its not heart burn is a pain not a muscle pain its like a bone or a something its a breathing pain ...

I will check to see if there are some vitimans at our store ..but it's not cheap stuff


Thats sweet i miss the naivity i miss cold weather it was 70 in our house and i had a hoodie and a blanket and i havent even been here that long and I'm already freezing in 70* weather!!!



My companion, he really is cool but i could go for a change because i feel like we would work more with a new one but i just dont want a way strict one .he is cool i just want to be busy always i hate sitting around!


Mom, I never from inje... But, i just heard from zach farns today was awesome hearing from him! I love that kid!!!

Guess what?.. the family im living with is going to Utah for conference i guess but i will be out of this area by then. he is way rich! he is awesome
mom i love you stay safe

Dad~

Im getting a Elder Blackmore! He is going to be the district leader..It will be okay i hope both the sisters are leaving ....

The whole zone is leaving except one of the kids ahh kinda scary but i guess it will be alright ..i know ha i miss ol Rigby
The best things ive learned is people dont care what a 19 year old has to say because that 19 year old doesnt speak the language good but its the spirit and the personailty thats 19 year old brings into the room.
Its been pretty rainy its nuts here yesterday rained like 4 inches ha idk how but it happened
I heard Thayen is in pittsburg he asked Jovan for my email and never wrote me kinda a bummer ...
I miss paisley so much ha when i get stressed shes who i think of ha idk why but i just think of lil pais or lil preslie. I miss those girls so much! You dont even know..

I'm probably be going into the city if i have trasfers so i will get the packages i will get the hat then im so stoked !

There is a kid going home this thurday he lives in orem he is my district leader its wild to think that time actually does go by ha ...
Its been rainy like crazy just my luck i am sick with a cold ha im always sick with something but its alright
I didnt get the picture you sent me ...shoot !
I love you Dad!
Stayyy Classey!
Elder Osborne


No comments:

Post a Comment