Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 4th


Family~
This week was a wild one!
I’ve been sick again I don’t know if I still have the Dengay a little but I’ve been amazingly tired my comp was saying maybe you have mono and I just laughed and acted like I didn’t know what that is because it’s for sure probably what I got! haha sucks but it’s alright!
This week we have been teaching this lady she’s already to be baptized just needs to get married her husband is in prison and here in Paraguay its free to get married in prison so she’s going to do that next week SHE SAYS anyways! so that will be cool!
This morning was a little weird we have a gate at our house and we got locked in someone put a lock on it so we had to jump the neighbors fence and we don’t live in a friendly neighborhood
Oh a crazy thing happened last night ha so this kid Javiar was crying because something fell on his finger! and his dad didn’t know why he was crying so told him to stop crying and he didn’t so he punched him! a little 3 year old! and he stopped crying! I looked at his finger and he cut off the whole tip of his finger! Weirdest thing ever! It’s my favorite family the Chavez family we visit them every Sunday there the poorest family but there the best they have been members for about 5 months. We usually eat tortillas or we eat rolls nothing huge they make us watermelon juice allot because watermellon’s are the cheapest thing you can buy here! its 3 mill! and 4 mill is about a dollar.
They are the family I always send pictures with the little kids there is Ceasar he is like 10,Stacy she loves me she always comes and gives me huge hugs and reminds me of paisley because she is super lovey dovey and always wants me to hold her shes 6 and then Javiar jr he had there house fall on him a couple months ago! and then last night his finger chopped off he is the man! he is like 3!
Mattea.. Thanks for writing me, I know it’s hard to know what to write sometimes but I love reading your emails. I showed some boys in our wad your picture. They think you are really cute! So if you get kids that want to be your friend on Facebook.. don’t worry too much (They can’t even speak English! LOL)
This week was a good one its hot its hard! I miss everyone like crazy but I know I can do this

No comments:

Post a Comment