Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb. 18th

This week was rockin' I got a new comp his name is Eder Crane he is super chill. He can't speak Spanish very good its hard. I teach about 75% of the time its kinda rough he is also socially awkward a little but I'm breakin him out of it..LOL :} He went to Alta High and got a full ride to BYU for playing the trumpet (wild right??)
He is kinda funny.. He said to me the first day that my Spanish is the worse of all of his companions and I said that's good cause all your comps have been older than you! and your older than me and the people understand me! and they have a hard time understanding you, ha ha after we got over that he has been pretty cool. He talks about his trumpet a lot though but that's alright!
My new comp said he hasn't had a comp like me before because most Americans can't get into houses but I can get into almost any idk why ha. I thought that was pretty cool and it was good for me to hear. I have been having a good time with him I guess I embarass him a lot cause he likes to make cakes haha so I told almost everyone of our investigators and now he has to make them all cakes this week ha( but I'm broke so I couldn't help out with funds this month hahaha).
I've be teaching most the time and my Spanish is a lot better than it has been after being with a latino! I'ts way cool! My new comp always lets me teach cause I teach the primary now and gospel principles class and English which is super stressful but it will help me with Spanish in the end.

Ariel is so cool he is going on visits with me all week. I like him to go so we have to speak Spanish because my comp doesn't like to speak Spanish when we are alone so it forces him to speak. On Sunday I was worried because I didn't see my convert Ariel I was sitting outside waiting for him thinking dang it he didn't come and then I walk in and he came out of a meeting with the bishop he came early to talk to him about going to the temple he is rockin'!
My old Companion got transferred and he opened an area with Elder Armstrong pretty crazy!:}

Elder Zilm is still hear. His companion is Elder Landers he is from Lone Peak and went to a Charter School his whole life. He looks like and Albino with black glasses. He is our district leader.

Mattea, that horse looks tiny ha.

That's exciting about Sarah is she speaking sign language or English?

I always hear from Elder Gordon and I'm going to lunch with him couple weeks he is awesome and I get to hear from Elder Blackmore sometimes to!

No I haven't seen the package yet dang it but this Thursday I go into Asuncion for a meeting so I will be able to see if its here yet!
Hey love you Dad! I will write next week.
Thanks for everything! Sorry I'm cutting this short I got to go to a lesson and it's raining here right now too!
Hey I love you Dad!
your my best friend !

No comments:

Post a Comment