Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb. 4th

Gosh that's so crazy Sky is home now. How is ol' Sky? I can't wait to go get chicken wings with him when I get home ! I'm at 7 and almost half months now kinda weird!

Changes are next week and my comp might go I hope not but he could! This week he got way mad at me but he is laughing about it now ha he was just embarrassed because a lady asked me if I would like a water I said with lemon and sugar! Ha and he was super embarrassed but It was delicious!

This week I have been praying a lot more than I have my whole mission I been fasting and praying.
I have a baptism on Saturday and the other elders have one too.
I hope my package get's here soon I really would like that camera this Saturday so I can take pic's at my baptism.

This week at church a lady came up to me and told me she's going to alter all my pants because I'm too skinny for my pants now!
I was super bummed! I wanted to gain weight here.

That's sweet mattea has been riding the horse.

It's rockin in pequete cue! this area is way pretty they say one of the prettiest here in paraguay!
and its sweet because there are tons of fruit trees here its crazy!

I am doing good! I'm happy now and more relaxed ha ha.
I have been teaching class on Sunday's now my Spanish still sucks but they can kinda understand me
its cool.
I can understand everything now I don't speak Spanish I speak JAPOWA!
It's mix of Spanish and Guarani! The people love it!

Gotta go!
Talk to you next week
Stay Classy!
Trevor







No comments:

Post a Comment