Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 28th

Hey how is it going family? The baptism was sweet! I got another baptism on the 9th of February! My boy Ariel he is super stellar. I think I will be the one baptizing this time.

This week we had meetings with the mission President I told him that I only want latino companions for now on! Because they help me so much with my Spanish. He told me my Spanish is actually pretty good but I know he is lying ha ha cause people still don't completely understand me...

I'm super excited for the package that you are sending. Looking forward to having a camera again.

I have been waiting for my reimbursements since Christmas so I've been lacking in money because they haven't sent it to me... it sucks but it should be here this week.

Right now I'm feeling better because I go to the gym everyday and I can only ride the bike for 5 minutes ha ha ha because my knee is trash but I do other things there.

It's been a hard week.. I was super depressed yesterday because I thought the super bowl was going on and I missed it! Ha ha ha and found out today it's not until next week ha ha gosh dang!

I'm super stoked for Skyler! ha ha that's nut's he has been gone 2 yrs all ready..He is stellar and way good missionary! I hope that he still writes me!



That's a wrap up of my week! I love you!



Stay Classy!

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment