Monday, January 7, 2013

Trevor's first week in his new area Pequeta Cue 1/7/13

Hey whats up Family?

Well my new area is a lot different!
I live in pequeta cue not luquea ! So you will have to look that up on the map!
Its a lot different than Concepcion. It actually has trees and paved roads!! In this area I eat a ton of mangos and pomogranites its sweet!
But the bad part of my new area is it has tons of mosquitos its the area known for mosquitos and it has a lot of hills and rocks and mountains so my knee is getting trashed but I have a knee brace now so we will see how it goes!

Cool thing is... I live in a house with another set of missionaries and one of them is from Jordan High School Elder Armstrong so kind of cool!
Living with 4 is way nice cause gives me a break from Spanish at nights. living with 3 other missionaries is pretty cool because we switch off cooking its way awesome! I want some mapliene abstract cause we make lots of pancakes but don't have syrup!
My companions name is Ardaya he is from Bolivia he is really short but he's a cool dude!

This week we moved houses we had a house that was huge but way ghetto and we moved into the nicest house in the mission we have granite counter tops and a budea its freakin sweet! ( I'm the only one that uses it tho) I would take pictures but my camera broke ha ha so I will when I get my money from my stitches ha ha I have such sweet luck!

Today we went into the city we were in Luque and we saw the other missionaries and I was hanging out with Elder Rigby it was way sweet to see him!
So when I left Concepcion last week I took money and my hammock to the Chavez family... I couldn't hand it to them because I was bawling I walked out said my goodbyes and my comp had to Hand it to them. I really miss the Chavez Family they will see other missionaries everyday for tons of years but I will remember them forever I love them I'm cryin just thinkin bout the little one I would draw Harry Potter on his face!
It was so hard saying bye to everyone it rained so... I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone that I wanted too so when they went to church I got a phone call from some of them telling me they were sad I didn't say goodbye and they love me and will miss me kinda sad !
I have some sweet things for Dad Weston and Sam some ties I got from here !

They seem to baptize a lot in this area so we will see what happens!
My comp didn't have a comp for 4 weeks so we just started working in our area so last week we found 13 new investigators and we had 4 already so yeah we got it goin way good here! And the ward here seems way sweet! They feed us good.

I have to take a bus everyday so it sucks!
In my whole district there are 12. And only 4 of us are American.

Well, I love you!
Hope to hear back from you soon!
Stay Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment