Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jan. 21st

Hey Family, What's up? Yeah... I got my package this week I was so stoked!

I have been having a good time.. Yesterday I kinda freaked out at one of the missionaries that I live with because he is a big kid about 300 lbs and he eats a lot but he doesn't buy much so its frustrating!!! I told him I love to share because its a cool thing, but it sucks when we share my nutela and peanut butter and I don't get to eat any of it! He was kinda mad haha but what a jack wagon right? haha me and my comp got a little frustrated with him cause we like to buy good food for us for the days we don't have lunches and most the time we are not the ones that get to eat it.

This week was funny we were in a lesson we went on a division and I was with the big kid Elder Zilm and he has less time than me
(cool to see someone with less time than I do) but I have 7 months now and will hopefully be a trainer in the next couple changes that's really what I want to do but I don't want to train until after April because only latino's are coming here until April and I will learn more training an American because it will make me have to teach more.

Today we went to tgi friday's in Asuncion it was so sweet! We went because this week we have special changes and any one of the other 3 missionaries could go in the next 2 weeks.

It's been cool me and my comp get along sweet. With Elder Arday we made 75 contacts each and 27 other lessons and 13 new investigators this week and last week we had 11 so it's going good I guess.
Tonight we have 2 baptisms in our ward. Two 8 year olds but my comps doing them kinda cool! We have to go soon because we have to catch a bus to get to the baptism!

Elder Blackmore called me and said that the Chavez family is always askin' about me. They get a new bishop this week.

Funny story: So, there are monkeys here in my area there are 5 of them they are kinda big like tucker. They live next to a house that we eat lunch at.Y esterday we went to feed monkeys and it took like a hour for them to take 1 bananna I chucked my mango at it and almost hit it and I sat down and started messing with my comps camera and then all the sudden I got peed on my head and my comp takes his camera and starts filming me cause I was way mad haha the freakin' monkey peed on my head ha!!!

Well that's a good note to end my letter on.. haha so I love you! Stay Classy!
Elder Osborne




No comments:

Post a Comment