Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 14th


Hey Family!
What’s going on?
Well this week was pretty good. It is super “Hot” here but not as hot as Conception because here there are at least trees for shade.
I eat Mangos all day long! My companion loves it because I’m tall enough that I can reach the good ones ha ha ha.
We live with another set of missionaries so we rotate everyday cooking so we save money.
Me and my companion decided that we may get a gym pass and start going early in the morning cause he is starting to get fat and I just want to get good looking ha ha ha.
This area is cool. I’m still getting to know it but it has lots of hills and rocks so it’s harder on my knee so I’m using my brace a lot.
I saw Elder Rigby today and he was laughing at me saying that he never thought that I would learn Spanish but that is all I speak now with my new companion… So I guess I CAN DO IT! My Companion is way cool. We get along great!
We have got some good investigators. We still have some work to do before they are ready to commit. Kind of funny… there are some ladies we always visit with and they are exactly like Aunt Annie and Aunt Wendie( it’s so funny hahaha it makes me miss home tho!)
We have 4 missionaries in our ward but less people than we did in Conception its weird.
I hope to get some hand written letters soon they really mean the world to me cause I hang them on the wall re read them over and over.
I have a budea ha ha I havent used a single sheet of toilet paper for about 2 weeks now so I’m the lucky one hahah!
Yeah we don’t have McDonalds or Burger King someone freakin lied to me haha!
Love ya!
Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment