Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years Fam








Hey Family! :)

Well Mom your gonna be super happy I just got changes I'm leaving this area :( I was super excited until I realized I have to go say goodbye to people I probably will never see again! The people that have been feeding me and been teaching me the Spanish! Tomorrow is the little one Stacy's Birthday ..she loves me ,
I'm not excited to tell them that I'm leaving. I really love them! I will leave them with some food.

I leave tomorrow night to a place called Luque. It is 1 hour from Asuncion and my companion is from Bolivia (I'm going to be learning Spanish !:) I'm super nervous!
My companion told me that they have McDonalds, Burger King and Pizza Hut!-- Something I didn't even know existed in Paraguay! Yeah I will be gaining some weight :)!
In Luque they use those crazy busses ha but it will be cool.

Pictures I sent this week:

The 2 kids are named Micheal and Evalin! they live here with Leobradah she is our menos activo that loved me and Elder Gordon! (not so much Elder Blackmore).

The 2 men are me my companion and David! David is my best friend here in Conception he was our secretary of the rama (ward) but he knew what was going on in our church (When the Bishop was stealing the tithing $)so our Bishop took his keys away so he switched wards!

The rooster well. .. I started cock fights here in Paraguay and that was mine. Just kidding Mom. I'm not doing that! It was just a cool Rooster so I took a picture of it!
Hey Family I love you have a great New year and know I'm thinkin' about you guys!

Stayyyy Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment