Monday, March 18, 2013

March 11th


Hey.. What's up family?

Well my buddy Elder Zilm is leaving (being transferred) I'm way upset. I will be staying in this area. I love the area I was just hoping for a change. The area that I am in is very small.

I've had a rough week with my comp this last week. He is also our district leader and he was way sick this week and since Elder Zilm was being transferred I told my companion I would go work with Elder Zilm one day and my comp the next 2 so he could still be working not just sitting in the house all week!
So I worked with my comp on Wednesday and Thursday because we had our "P" day then the next day the baptism and then 2 days of work is it! so I was so happy I got to worked with Zilm. We have a mission goal to talk to 75 people every week! so I was shooting for 75 so I went with Zilm and got lots of work -- It was prime! Then the next day I asked my comp if he wanted to go work and he said no not really so I was kinda bummed just cause he is super lazy!!! He said he only wanted to get 40 contacts for the week so I didn't work with my comp all week cause we are not getting along so hot. I have a hard time with him eating my food and going through my packages and he has a hard time that I tell him not to use my things! so I was very ready to get changed out of here! or at least get a new companion. But I'm not.. I have got one more change here for sure.

This week we had 1 baptism 2 confirmations and I got my goals that I needed of 75 contacts.

I'm wicked sick right now (again) I have the worst cough I've ever had I'm spittin blood today. idk why I can't ever be healthy but I am getting so very very sick of it!

Pictures:
This is Sonia my baptism she's really cool we dunked her in the river. Some of the other elders have the pics. I need to get them from them this week.
Me and Elder Zlim

Me and all the other missionaries in a VW Bus on our way to the Baptism
This picture is just random but I thought it was cool. It's on our way to an investigators house.

Hoping for a better upcoming week. Things are great!
Love you,
Stay classy!
Trevor







No comments:

Post a Comment