Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 4th


Family!

Hey guess what? I got a baptism tomorrow! It was suppose to be this Saturday but yesterday we went to Stake Conference and we were taking the bus home she looked at me ( my investigator/ Sonia) and said "Hey now I can get baptized huh?" and I said "Yeah! We can do it any day now..." and she said "Can we today!? and I said "Yes we already have the river ready!" and she said she doesn't want to be baptized in the river and I said then my companion will baptize her in the church and she said! "Well I want you to do it!" so she will do it in the river.
So now me my companion and Elder Zilm are all going to be in the water we are doing it tomorrow I'm really excited that she picked me she told me she wants to buy me a present before I leave its really crazy how you get so close to people like this. I'm really excited to baptize her! Seriously I have always wanted to baptize someone in the river! Can't wait! :)

It seems like the last week was kinda a waste cause we had meetings and then we didn't get to do much because we have been getting ready for this baptism I'm super excited for Sonia! She told me yesterday she has never ever wanted to talk to the missionaries until me and Elder Arday came up to her door! She said that she felt she needed to! and now she's getting baptized tomorrow. I started crying yesterday when she told me that! I feel like I really am trying to be the best I can be.

I have to sleep with the air conditioner on so I don't get bitten by mosquitoes anymore. So now I have a cold a wicked bad sore throat gosh dang it!
Mom, did you send pills for my knee? I would love it if you could send me pain relievers because I'm still having a real rough time walking these long distances. I was with the zone leader and he wanted to call tell President about my knee but I told him I didn't want to because I don't want to get stuck in the office or sent to get surgery cause I'm doing just fine ...just gets locked sometimes.;).

I'm teaching primary right now! its pretty cool!


I felt that sometimes I have it rough, I mean with my knee that is garbage and I'm always sick but that's just a trial I have! I know it is something I can get through (and I have been like a champ! ha ha). I can't believe it! I mean I've got 8 months out here and it feels like its only be two!
I know I will learn the freakin' languages out here and be able to do this! I do really love the people here... I really do!

Have a great week!
I love you!
Stay Classy!
Trevor










No comments:

Post a Comment