Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18th


So I have some weird news..... I found out that I have Asthma (it's a breathing problem) ha well who knew right? The Dr. gave me an inhaler this week kinda cool! No wonder why I have had such a hard time breathing!
I was coughing up blood and was wicked sick. They told me I have a sinus and a ear infection so my head is a killing me but the doctor thinks the inhaler will help. It seems to be better!
I wish I could catch a break, the nurse looked at my record here and said it doesn't look like you have been healthy a single month!
and I said nope not since Utah! and she started laughing ....but it really wasn't that funny! hahaha
it sucks hahaha !
I've spent almost half my money this month in medicines trying to get better! :(
I've lost my voice but right now people have really been listening to me more than my comp and its helped me allot!
I have realized I have learned allot from my last comp Elder Ardaya! I really miss him

So this week I didn't get to leave the house very much because I was sick. I only left Friday,Saturday and Sunday and today I stayed in with the dictrict leader cause he knows me and my comp can't be together for to long! I get very frustrated with him! I'm learning patience but not fast enough.

I'm very ready to get out of here....Today we went and played soccer as a zone! but I had to sit out half the time because my comp didn't want to play so he didn't bring clothes I didn't know that until we got there.
so I had to sit out too because the teams were unfair. :( sweet right ??? He's a real peach!
Today he went with the other missionary to the church to play the piano while me and another dude are hanging with the other missionaries its been a good time :)

Next week I got a baptism set up. I'm pretty excited. She reminds me allot of Mattea. She is 14 years old and very shy her name is Ericka. She may want to get baptized in the river too! I'm really excited!

I've tried hard to become very loving (It is one of my biggest goals right now) we had to go give the old grandma a blessing again and right as she saw me she started bawling and I just held her hand and kept telling her that she was gonna be alright and all the other elders thought I was crazy holding this old woman's hand but it just made me think of how much my grandma means to me. And if grandma great was sick like that I would want a missionary to be the exact same way to her!

My first baptism Ariel he is legitttttt he goes to church every week! I'm giving him a white shirt and one of my ties this week! He is soo cool he asked me when I am going to leave this area and I said probably 5 weeks and he started crying and it was hard cause he is just 17 . Its' good to have him around cause I have a hard time with my comp.

My other baptism Sonia is doing good too! Today is her Birthday we are going to go make her a cake and corn dogs so we got a sweet cake mix ha ha!

Well..I Love you Family!
Stay Classy!
Trevor










No comments:

Post a Comment