Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 25th




Hey ..what's up family?

So this week was really hard for me I had a crazy experience I will never ever forget!
I was going to teach this old ladies I felt I needed to go to the house but I decided not to go! So then 3 days later I felt it again I decided to go in and talk to the old people!
The old lady told me her daughter was very sick and right as she walked out she stopped talking about her daughter like she was scared of her!
She grabbed my arm and shook my hand! and I felt like everything in the world leave me! I felt the worst evil I've ever felt I stood up and told my companion we had to leave! I walked out and she kept following us! and I was creeped out but we ended up going back and offering a prayer in the house because I have never felt that awful I really couldn't get it out of my head all week I asked the zone leaders come give me a blessing I was just not doing so good I didn't feel like I wanted to contact anyone old all week long! I was scared to death! That house was scary man!...


This week we have a baptism. Her name is Ericka. I'm way excited so will be my 4th convert in this area! pretty cool right???
I've been trying a lot harder to be a better companion and we have been able get along he always tells me he hates that he hasn't baptized anyone so this Wednesday we have a baptism and we told the girl how much it would mean to my companion if he could baptize her so he gets to do it this week! pretty cool!

Bronson's already leaving? That's weird .. It's crazy how they can go now when they are 18. Lucky! man, I've been gone 9 months now that's a long freakin time! I still have a lot of time left.. but its moving.

This week was wild I broke my hair cutters they exploded so I had to pay to have someone to cut my hair sucked!!! Then I came home and fixed my clippers (kind of) cause I didn't like my haircut . I look like a fool!

We have been going to the gym everyday now I've been trying to strengthen my knee but everything just hurts it. Hopefully it will get better soon..I'll figure it out sooner or later!

I really miss you all so much! Easter's gonna be weird not waking up and looking for eggs with Mattea what the freaks she gonna do have a Easter egg hunt alone? gosh dang!
Seriously though I'm really excited for Easter this year. We get to go to the temple on Friday! Pretty stoked about that! and then Wednesday we have our Baptism.
They have this stuff called chepa...it's bread with cheese and the have an official chepa day! and that is on Wednesday too so I'm excited to see what' that is all about.
They say it's weird here at Easter. people walk around with giant crosses with candles and or have pictures of the virgin Mary. They seem to worship her more than Christ. ha weird right haha

So Preslie calle's me Trebert? I like it ! I'm so excited to talk to the little girls on Mother's day!
I've been having a rough go lately getting homesick. Ha ha it's because the other 2 missionaries we live with are one goes home in 4 weeks the other in 2 months and I still have 15 months. It's all good though it's just been hard hearing about home so much and how excited they are and it just makes me more home sick cause my family is my world!

I love you all so much!!!!
Stay Classy!
Trevor












No comments:

Post a Comment