Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 8th





I'm having a great time now. Right now I'm getting along with my companion sweet we are really close now idk what happened lately I've been praying for patients a lot and I guess it's true what they say, Heavenly Father wont just give it to you, He gives you opportunities to strengthen yourself.


I think I will get changed this next transfer. There is a huge group of missionaries leaving this change and so they need senior comps and there are going to be 22 new sister missionaries so there are going to be a lot of missionaries that open new areas and my old comp recommended me to open a area and if not take his place in the area he just opened so idk what will happen I really like it here I'm just worried cause its getting winter so more mosquitos and I live right by the river.

Me and my comp have the same time left. I talked to the mission Pres and I told him that I hope that I will be home to play Lacrosse in Utah next season. He said I can get 30 days before my release date and my release date is June 18th so I'm hoping to be home in May. I hope next mothers day I might get to spend with you and mom here in Paraguay... thats' my real goal!

I want to ask something about my camera, it dies crazy fast I go through batteries like crazy!!! and they are so expensive can you send re chargable batteries and a charger please?

this week was gnarly we got a new investigator. Funny story, At Ericka's confirmation there was this guy and we totally thought it was her boyfriend but it ended up being her brother. I went and told him that I really liked his shoes and he said I really like your church!!! It was so cool ! He is very hard to get a hold of because he only has work off Saturday and Sunday so we haven't been able to talk to him but we have a fetcha for the baptism for the 23rd ( a planned date for baptism) I wanted to get it planned because I probably will be leaving this area on the 24th and I would really like another baptism.

Conference is a lot different in a different language. It was hard to understand a lot of it so I really looked forward to the songs and when things were in English. Its funny when they ask everyone to stand up and sing even they do it in a different country and they can't read they stand up and watch it's hilarious we had 9 people in our first session of conference 8 were missionaries and the other was my bishop so it wasn't to crazy here. I attended Priestood meeting. I loved President Ucdorpfs's talk. He is AMAZING!

I went to pizza hut here today...It was incredible! one of my highlights of my week for sure! Today I was hanging out in the city with Elder Gordon and Elder Andrel (he is from Jordan High) he has been in the hospital all week he got Dengay ...its Dengay season right now so its scary. poor guy, he hasn't been able to leave the house for a month ..its crazy right???
I almost had my first healthy week then I got food posioning! Dang it!
I'm home sick this week. I know it's Whits' Birthday.. gosh dang and it makes me miss everyone so much!

Hey, stay classy
I love you
Trevor


No comments:

Post a Comment