Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 22nd

Hey Family :)
So this week I had a baptism this kid named Osmar. It was pretty cool! He is the brother of the girl we just baptised ( Erika) He is pretty cool but it was weird, I went to baptise the fool and he didn't plug his nose... I told him and he yelled! so I didn't know what to do so I just forced him under pulled him back up and everyone was laughing ha so he tried to dunk me after.... but that sure didn't happen!

Yeah another cool story so I was shooting sling shots with my buddy Ariel and we were shooting fences and trees and I shot his chicken and killed it haha (don't worry...I bought him a new chicken )but it was a sweet shot!

The other day, I was at the bishops and I don't like his torillas he makes because he cooks them like 2 hours and they were cold and like a spounge so I chucked it in the trees and a freakin' chicken runs grabs it and runs into his house with it !!!! ha gosh dangit right ?!!

The Pictures are of Osmar and his family
The girls name is Milli shes like 10. she's super cool I teach her in primary we go to her house to eat on Sunday's

The picture of the monkey is sweet right? We fed it rolls to get it to come down.

Today was just hanging out with Elder Rigby and Elder Svedin pretty cool!

Changes are today I will find out before I'm done emailing today because my trainer Elder Gordon just became comps with Elder Ardaya (my old comp) because now ElderArmstrong is the assistent.

But it's scary 9 missionaries are in the hospital with dengay and over 20 stuck in the house with dengay and dengay season doesn't start until May! I'm really worried with my immune system I have going right now!

I just got a call and I got my package :))
I haven't opened it yet but i got it :)I'm so excited to open it I really miss you guys so bad right now. I love you all so much!

Stay Classy!
Elder Osborne





















No comments:

Post a Comment