Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 15th

This week was GOLDEN we got a baptism for this Sunday!
Next Tuesday we have changes .

I bought new pants today all mine were ruined I just got one pair but it should be good for a while.

That's sweet mom about you getting to go to NYC this week on a promotion. I loved going on promotions with you guys it was so fun!

Next month I will be talking to you guys face to face again in skype I'm excited ! who knows where I will be weird to think about. ha ha

Hey mom can you send a cook book I would freakin love that. I would like to make bread and biscuits and everything. I'm about to leave this area and my chef and it's been great having food at home is ...awesome!

I'm sending several pictures-


The picture with all the missionaries - I'm sitting by Elder Gordon my new comp, Elder Staker (he knows Dallas Osborne they graduated together he goes home this change), Elder Andrel( from Jordon) and Sarah Anderson's cousin Elder Hatch oh and freakin Elder Rigby.

This is Deigo he is the nephew of the girl we just baptised (Ericka ). This Sunday were baptising his uncle it's super rushed but I think I will get a new area next Wednesdays so we are pushin for it.

This naked lil baby ....he loves me !

Funny thing this little kid tupac he is in the other missionaries area and this week we went to eat there we do every Saturday and his mom told me when I leave he says I'm Elder OZi because no one can say my name so I go by Elder Ozi and she asked him all the other missionaries names ha he didn't know anyone but me..It was so funny! I really love the kids here!

This is a picture of a wall of wine bottles

I Love you all!
Stay Classy!
Elder OZi

No comments:

Post a Comment