Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 29th



Hey family this week has been very stressful!
I got transferred. I'm not the senior companion we both share it. My new companion is Elder Farera He is from Argentina. As soon as we got in the taxi to go to our house ...The first thing he says is "Do you like to work?" I said yeah,I don't like sitting around in the house because I get home sick and he said "dang it, workings really not for me!".
I got super mad and have had a hard time with him since! The guy never stops talking...He talks 24/7.
Today I had to go to the office and the hermana asked me "what's wrong?" and I was a little angry and said do you hear the ringing by me! it never turns off! ( my comps voice! ) he never stops talking!!!!! He is 26 years old and just I don't know what to do....I will grow from it right?? ha ha

We went to visit our investigators and every single one is a what we call snake it's the girls that just like the missionaries because the comp before me here was known for kissing all the girls in Paraguay! So I had to drop all of our investigators and its like we are opening it all over again. It's super stressful but its alright.

Today I met that Elder that dad asked me to look for ( Maddox's nephew) It was so sweet!

I'm excited my new zone leader is Elder Blackmore he was my companion from Canada so that is kinda cool!
Yeah that's sad about Grandma Great tell her I love her and I need her to be there at the airport waiting for me!
I love her lot's ahh that's sad I know she will be there. I remember sitting there at her house when the doctor said she wouldn't make it!
This is my richest area for sure! I'm here in Laureta. It isn't a really in the city but its close to the city.
The members seem pretty sweet. It use to be just a Sister area but they changed it because there is the most violence and drugs in my area so I guess its scary place but its cool ha.

I have a gym in my house. I will take a bunch of pictures this week and get them sent over to you next Monday.
umm I have a parrot!
There are birds and horses but I don't see any monkeys around here.
We have some investigators a lady named Mirta were trying to get her married by the 18th so we can baptize her,the daughter and husband!

I'm not feeling very well again. I have the worst head ache I've ever had! my eyes feel like my brains trying to crawl out!
My back and knee are killing me during the night and I can't sleep.:( but hey, prayers is what i need !

So we left the internet cafe' to go home so I could get Advil we were waiting for a bus I told my comp I didn't feel so good and I threw up waiting for the bus!
So we get on the bus and I'm standing up and threw up all over some people!
so we hop off the bus cause I'm so embarassed that I just threw up on some people haha
I just lay in the street pucking!!!! I called the nurse and she told me to just go home and sleep and get feeling better cause they don't know why I'm always sick!
gosh dangit
I'm just hoping its not dengay!
that's all I'm worried about!.....I will be okay

Love you Family!
send me your prayers!
Stay Classy!
Elder Osborne




No comments:

Post a Comment