Monday, May 27, 2013

May 20th

Family~

Craziest thing happened to me this week..I had a dream and when I woke up I thought I was at home and looked over and was here on a mission it was weird!

We had a baptism this last Saturday... It was steller!  After the baptism we taught a class and they said I was the funniest American they had ever met.... haa haa  Good times (I don't think they have met too may Americans)!    I was talking to the other missionaries about how everyone always  say "Doesn't  the time go by fast!   Mom, you wouldn't believe it was me saying it !   I really doesn't feel like I've been gone a year!

This week was different.  We went to invite some people to our baptism and went to this old guys and he was drunk he got mad because I didn't understand him! I ended up getting punched! but i just laughed it off and thought it was a sweet memory haha. (not one of my best memories)

This ones a cool story-We  invited this lady to church. 20 year old girl and she didn't seem very interested but then the next day and church I'm up on the stand giving a talk and she walks in with 2 other people with her!!! It was pretty cool! she brought a friend and called her boss and invited him too !   It was wicked cool!

We have  5 ready for baptism but 2 of them have to get married first.

So me and my comp are getting along better. I'm teaching him some English. I have post it notes all around the house teaching him words. It has really helped our relationship. I call Elder Gordon every night and we compare how well our companions are learning English. We both are teaching our companions... it keeps things interesting!  Some times we teach them funny words out of the dictionary that are not normally used in our everyday language....Its fun!

It's been raining a fool here! My knee is aching like crazy. The weather is really affecting it.



The Picture is of the Bishops son Edward! He is my buddy!



Next week I will send the picture of the water-- I took a drink of the water at church and felt something in my mouth- I spit it out and there were like 50 little bugs in it.... Gross

I'm drinking bottled water now... It's expensive. Sorry I have to dip into my account again.



Love you

Stay Classy!

Trevor


No comments:

Post a Comment