Monday, May 27, 2013

May 6th birthday letter!!!!

Hey Family ..What's up?

I'm doing alright ..I was in the hospital last week ( On Tuesday) they thought I had dengay again. I had to stay in the house on lock down (Mission Presidents orders) for 48 hrs. They said next time I get it they would send me home!
So every time I  have a fever I have to go to the hospital to get checked for dengay!
but I'm okay :) I just still feel super sleepy.
I have mosquito spray that I use. The thing is its a virus, so it's not just mosquito's anyone that has it can pass it so its just being careful right now there are 20 missionaries with it.
I was the only one that had it last year ha ha gosh dang it right ha ha
I hated being on lock down ...seriously I have to be out of the house! I feel super stressed right now because my comp doesn't like to work! He wouldn't leave the house and wouldn't plan with me and doesn't even know where our lunch appointments are so its very stressful !!!  I feel like I have a temper with him (The guy is 25 years old!!! so its kinda stressful !)   Our mission president has been calling him his whole mission trying to get him to get motivated just to work!
I was so mad about this exchange because I just like to work. I like to be out of the house visiting with the members and looking for people to teach (and he doesn't like to leave it!).  This companion is a real struggle for me!
Even on p-day he just wanted to sleep and I wouldn't allow that on my Birthday so he is  still mad at me but ... whatever!
He is going to leave to Brazil next month.

Thanks for the package! I love you all so much!!! I read some of the letters you wrote but I'm trying to save some of them so I don't get to much lovin' in one day! ;) ha  ha I  want to spread it out cause getting letters is the best! I love you so much!  When I pulled out all the letters and my friend Elder Rigby said...Dang your family really does loves you!!! ha
ha I Love you guys! ♥

Elder Rigby wanted to go to the city for my Birthday to go to pizza hut so me Rigby, Elder Hatch (Sarah Anderson's cousin) and Elder Svedin all went into the city... it was a blast That was yesterday!
Rigby is awesome ! I call him all the time !
I went over to a member family's house. They made me a cake and sang to me and it was funny!!! They have weird traditions...put there arms around me and splashed eggs on my head and threw flour all over me ha ha and I grabbed some cake and smashed it in there faces ha ha ...
They love me now! It was funny! when we left they told me I was the first Elder to throw the cake back ha ha.
I really have a good time I love being with cool members!  I have some pictures on their camera I will have to get them. It's this old lady that made me the cake and she's hilarious!


Mom, I'm going to call you on Saturday. There is no where open on Sunday where we could do it!
alright mom? I love you! I will talk to you on Saturday face to face wahoooo!!!

Love you all!
Stay Classy!
Elder Osborne



No comments:

Post a Comment