Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 10th

Hey family!...What’s up?

Today I went back to my old area with my buddy’s Elder Wolfgram and Elder Mierda {his names hilarious in Spanish..I guess you will have to ask Weston) ha ha . It was so fun to visit Piquete cue . That little girl remembered me and ran up to me gave me a huge hug the kids there were sooo cool!

 

I’m still in my same area with my same comp the city is Lauralty its by Luque.

 

I’m trying everything to gain weight I don’t want to be skinny anymore so I bought this box of alfajores and I just eat like 6 a day there like cake and kinda like hostess .. but way better! I’m also trying the protein I just started this this week so hoping in the next couple weeks I can gain some weight!

 

That awesome about Mattea! She’s super smart!!!! Super cool about Champ and Indie. Sounds like she is going to have a great 4-H year! Does Lou still ride?

 

We got a new district leader and he’s a professional soccer player its pretty cool cause all the other missionaries like his team but I like the other team …. It makes things interesting …! ha ha

 

My buddy Elder Rigby is training a kid from Columbia. crazy right ?

 

Freakin’ Inje ….Is finally coming back to America? So cool! Me and Elder Gordon are going to try to adopt Elder Ardaya ( he’s way cool we still don’t know how but it would be cool !).

 

My week we had district meeting on Tuesday and we went  to say goodbye to our old district leader he went home.  On Tuesdays we cook at home my comp doesn’t eat so I made me spaghetti used my last spaghetti packet from you –Would love some more if you get around to it.

 

Every Tuesday night we go to this family Poreto and have a family night and then watch soccer with them we have to pick a team and the team that loses has to bring a cake to the next weeks family night its pretty cool . So last week the team Olympia vs Cerro and I like Cerro because no one else does so I picked them we were walking around I had my red blue tie my red blue bracletes and no one would let us in! ha ha I  picked them because they suck and the other team always wins so my team ended up tying them and everyone had all these excuses why the worst team tied the best ha idk good time!!!

 

Wednesday  we went to a house and there was just a letter and said the foods in the fridge just cook it so my comp started frying our food and didn’t cook it at all we looked and were eating raw chicken thought it was cooked cause the outside was black but no chance ha ha.

 

My favorite day is on Thursday because we are with this way cool family Lopez. They are super nice they have 2 daughters about to  go on missions.  My ward  that we are in right now has 5 girls about to go on missions.. its crazy! 

We go to the family Lopez almost every night to play uno and they make hot chocolate and rolls so its nice! They have been good to take care of us! 

 

On Fridays we eat with this family Fernandez there the hardest family I’ve had to deal with just cause I cant relate to anything with them they think Im a nerd because I played basketball and football. The mom does like parties for pokemon and yugio. I seriously have nothing to relate to them its super hard!

 

Saturday we have lunch with the bishop he usually only has us for lunch when he needs a favor or if he’s asking us to give talks.

It takes us about an hour to walk to his house.

 

Sundays we eat with a different Fernandez there legit they love basketball .

We have these way cool families that we are teaching right now. This girl  named Liz she’s very in to the church and wanting to learn she loves listening and talking to us.

We also have this girl named Jasmine she’s really cool (she’s 11 years old) she is waiting for her mom and dad to get married before she gets baptized so she can be baptized with her mom.

We also have the neighbors across the street from our house they are wicked cool last Monday when we were going  home he sat by my comp on the bus and I thought  he was just a friend and he told my comp he’s been going to church for 5 months just moved but he wants to go with us when he can he just got a new job so its hard for him to get to church and its hard to tell people don’t work Sundays when they have so little already .

 

Things are going good!

I love you family!

Stay Classy!

Elder Osborne

 

 

 


Went back to visit piquete cue that little girl remembered me and ran upto me gave me a huge hug the kids there were sooo cool 

Love you Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment