Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 17th

 

Hey Fam…

 

This week was just a normal week. Nothing too cool happened. I just worked.

Yesterday was way funny ....The family lopez forgot their 2 kids at church !! They usually leave right after sacrament and the kids stay and the older daughter takes them home but yesterday she left them so we were just hangin’ out and little Camillia comes crying hugs me. (She is 9 and  her little brother is 5)  Santi is the brothers name. We had to walk them home and the whole walk home we were practicing our angry faces to make the older sister feel horrible for leaving them ha ha . The parents felt so bad when we got there they us to eat lunch with them so we got to eat steak and sausage!!! The food was awesome! I always feel bad to eat with them because they are so poor. They get most of there money from the church they are the family that takes care of our laundry and feed us and the other missionaries during the week and me almost every night. They call us over to drink mate dulce or cosido! They love playing Uno with us!

 

Today is P day and we just came into town to look for some shoes I can’t find my size anywhere. So next week I  will try again.

 

It’s getting winter here and it is so freakin cold again! I thought winter already happened here but I guess it was like fall or something?  The weather here is extreme!

 

We might have lost Liz as an investigator… She’s not sure about getting married now.. The people are funny here and don’t understand that they are living in sin if they are not married and living together.

 

The work is slow…

 

Our district leader talked to me concerning  my companion. He doesn’t think he will be allowed to go to Brazil because the church isn’t going to spend money on sending a problem child all over the place. I only have 4 more weeks. I will endure.

 

I love you Family!

Talk to you next week

 

Love

Elder Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment