Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 3rd

What's up Family?
This week was some good times !!! I'ts wicked hot here now!

We had a meeting with one of the 70's..I think it was on Tuesday the days just go by so fast!..
It was way cool! He was super funny! He was Americana and served a mission in Paraguay he said there were only 10 missionaries here when he served and as right now we have 140 we had 200 but losing some...It has really grown!
So, I have a pretty wicked story to tell you~ This girl were teaching (liz )we keep teaching her, She  is 20 Yrs old and has a baby . She has been pretty good at coming to church every week but she needs to get married. Last week her baby got really really sick and her boyfriend blamed her for it (weird) and almost left her for it! so crazy.. We were hoping for a wedding but we don't know what's going to happen now.

We are teaching this lady. We went to see her and it was time for us to leave and I said "well its your turn! to pray  and she said that she wanted me to do it. So I told her that if she didn't pray with just me and my companion that she would have to tomorrow when we have church and your gonna have to do it in front of everyone. (I thought that would get her to pray for us...but she said that she wanted to pray at church the next day). I didn't think much more about it and the next day was testimony meeting and she gets up and prays during testimony meeting!!!! it was hilarious !!!!!  It was a good time! :)

So tonight we will get changes. I'm kinda worried (Like always!) about it because I don't know my area very well but whatever happens happens I guess!

Elder Gordon asked our Mission President if I could be his last companion before he goes home. That would be sooo cool I hope it happens but idk!

I love you family!
DGCW
Don't go chasing waterfalls !!

P.S
I didn't get changes mom but my poly buddy is coming to the area right next to mine I'm pretty excited!
This week I'm going to get the pill (The bomb ) and get all this junk out of my system. I'm going to get feeling better Mom... I promise!

I brought my camera to download some pictures but forgot my cord! I know I haven't been very good sending pics--I promise to be better!

Stay Classy!
Trevor






No comments:

Post a Comment