Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 24th

Me and my Comp are getting along a lot better now and having a better time!
This week we had a division with our zone leaders. I went with Elder Blackmore (my 2nd companion from Canada) It was wicked cool because I could actually help him teach this time! When I had him as a companion I couldn’t speak at all! So it was pretty fun.. It’s nice hanging with old companions!

My Companion and I had to prepare talks for sacrament meeting and I had  mine all ready and my comp didn’t have one at all ready so at church on Sunday I had to bless and pass the sacrament so when the Bishop’s reading off  who is going to speak in church he mentions my comp’s name!! It was so funny. He was so bummed because he wasn’t prepared at all! Those are the good times!

I’m still teaching my primary class.

We  didn’t get to see the world wide training we were going to go but it was raining so bad and we haven’t gotten our clothes back from our laundry lady for almost 2 weeks and I’m on my last shirt and socks so I couldn’t get wet haha. It has rain everyday for almost 2 months it’s miserable! ( I guess it is winter here from June until August). Ourlaundry lady cannot hang out the laundry because it has rained everyday so I have been wearing the same shirt for 3 days!!! I was thinking of buying a sweater today…I was going to buy some shoes but it’s so cold here. I’m having a hard time sleeping because it’s so cold here!

 

We have a couple baptisms next week I’m pretty excited! We were teaching this girl named Liz and we always invite the neighbor over because she’s a member and both of her daughters are not members so we start talking and the little 9 year old one wants to get baptized so we are hoping to be able to get it done soon! 

 

Today I just went to hung out with Rigby for his Birthday. And a buddy from Tonga.

 

Dad-I found out that I have parasite they gave me some medicine to get rid of it hopefully can get better soon. I just want to be a healthy man! It’s been so hard for me to see other missionaries and they seem to have it so easy all the time..

Who would have known that my health on my mission would be my biggest trial!! I just want to feel good!

I got food poisoning or something this week…I’ve been sick all week. I just feel so drained and tired today!

 

I am teaching a old lady that is exactly like Grandma Morgan ….she reminds me of her so much! It’s been so fun!

 

How is Grandpa Osborne doing?  How is Grandma Great?

 

I was thinking about irrigation days on the farm.. that was a good time! I miss that stuff, oh man!


I draw a lot  here and a lady asked me if she could pay me to draw animals all over her house {like the inside of her house…haha pretty funny huh hahaha}. 

Well that is pretty much what I did this week.

Sure love you Fam!

Elder Osborne

 






No comments:

Post a Comment